Should I dye my hair darker so I dont stand out in Costa Rica?


im travelling abroad summer costa rica study spanish 2 months. im little nervous because have never travelled outside before, , i'm not quite confident in spanish speaking skills yet either. plus hair pretty blonde. should darken before leave don't have sign on forehead screams dumb, blonde, american?? don't want 'taken' scenarios haha. real....

im travelling abroad summer costa rica study spanish 2 months. im little nervous because have never travelled outside before, , i'm not quite confident in spanish speaking skills yet either. plus hair pretty blonde. should darken before leave don't...


Travel Latin America Costa Rica Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a dream, would you kindly c/c?

Download google play movies to your laptop for offline viewing?

10 year old who I babysit has hit me, etc. What should I do?