I need a title please………..?


need title please………..

should need step
, inner self?
no! why should i?
happy living in skeletal
frame me.

confidence , success i’ve
had them both, why boast?
not see concern in
eyes, renowned
expert @ harmless deception.

guidance on me wasted,
have long out live that. maybe
teach guider thing
or to? egotism
show restraint not embarrass.

there in life
transpire? no! no not of
hidden away. no
secrets shame lowest
of low, can low
without help..

long, long gone days of
running in hope of
escaping, getting away before
purpose of running fades ,
turmoil in eyes gives me away.

i need title please……….. should need step , inner self? no! why should i? happy living in skeletal frame me. confidence , success i’ve had them both, why boast? not see concern in eyes, renowned expert @ harmless...


Arts & Humanities Poetry Next



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on a dream, would you kindly c/c?

Download google play movies to your laptop for offline viewing?

10 year old who I babysit has hit me, etc. What should I do?